Promotional shoe bags make excellent advertising tools when targeting groups like athletes, sports enthusiasts and commuters. They're convenient for users because they're relatively compact to carry around while still providing adequate protection for shoes, and they're good for advertisers because they're highly visible while being affordable.
With so many different styles available it may be hard to narrow down your selection. Using these tips and criteria will be helpful as you choose the promotional shoe bags that make the most sense both for you as well as for your intended users:
1) What will your audience be using their promotional shoe bags for? Art Promos' styles range from simple, single compartment styles to promotional shoe bags with specialized pockets for items like golf balls. Knowing what your target audience will use the bag for will help you select the right type. Simple, single-compartment styles are ideal for a variety of different purposes, including commuting and general travel. Those with built-in golf ball pockets are perfect for the avid golfer.
2) What is your budget? Promotional shoe bags can range in price from a few dollars per unit to more than fifty dollars. Pricing of individual styles usually depends on the type of material the bag is made from, the brand, accessories that it may come with and design features (like extra pockets). ArtPromos carries styles in all price ranges so even smaller advertisers will be able to find a promotional shoe bag to fit their budget.
3) What kind of advertising campaign do you want to do? If you're doing a trade show and want to hand out promotional shoe bags to visitors, then it makes sense to choose a less expensive, more all-purpose type of bag, like a single-compartment style. On the other hand, if it's a golf trade show or event, then you'll attract more attention with promotional shoe bags designed especially for golfing.
Want to get even more creative with your promotional shoe bag advertising campaign? Try out one or more of these ideas from the advertising professionals at ArtPromos.com:
* Order customized golf balls to go along with golf shoe bags. You'll get double the advertising power, and golf lovers won't be able to resist your promotion.
* Fill your promotional shoe bag with other small gifts and use them as contest prizes or gift-with-purchase. Candy, promotional mugs, golf balls, shoe accessories, imprinted pens and other items make great bag-stuffers.
* Sponsor a charity golf tournament and give promotional shoe bags away to participants or tournament winners.
* Sponsor a get-fit campaign and give away shoe bags as a way to encourage people to go to the gym.