Let Your Customers Do Your Advertising for You With Promotional Hats and Customized Caps
- Choose custom hats that appeal to your business audience. Custom baseball caps are great for almost any customer, while silly novelty hats, such as cowboy hats, costume hats, or imprinted sun visors (super-cheap at as low as 49 cents a visor!), typically appeal to kids the most (and, as we said, where there's a happy kid, there's a grateful parent not far behind).
- Order custom hats for employees to wear on the job or off. If you want people - including your employees, to wear your logo hats, then choose comfortable custom caps, such as brushed twill caps or brushed cotton promotional hats.
- personalized bucket hats are a cross between novelty hats and keep-the-sun-out-of-their-eyes promotional hats. Choose from 100% cotton bucket promotional hats for as low as $3.96 a piece (for a 48-count order) or the Beachcomber personalized bucket hats (as low as $5.39 each).
- Customized hats for under $2 per hat gives you high value for low cost. Don't let a small budget keep you from taking advantage of some of ArtPromos' amazing custom baseball caps for under $2 per hat.
- Buy custom baseball caps that fit the season or year-round climate. Did you know personalized baseball caps are made with a variety of materials? Check out the following types of personalized baseball caps to determine which would most fit your customers' needs - after all, if you live in South Florida and buy 100 corduroy caps, odds are they'll never see the outside of your customers' closets. Here are a few styles available: Promotional buckle closure cap, imprinted knit beanie hats, snap closure promotional cap, or velcro closure imprinted cap.
Remember that getting great deals on promotional hats and custom caps doesn't mean spending a fortune. When choosing the promotional caps for your employees, customers or others, don't forget to take into account the printing or embroidery costs, any set-up fees, and minimum custom logo hats order limits. Let your budget - and the way in which you plan to use your personalized hats - determine the right type to maximize your business's return on investment.