Let Your Customers Do Your Advertising for You With Promotional Hats and Customized Caps
Company logo hats - which range from personalized baseball caps and personalized bucket hats to promotional caps and novelty hats - are a great way to get advertising on the cheap. Here are some of the top ways to use logo hats to promote your company:
- Offer customized hats, custom logo hats, and other promotional caps as giveaways, gifts-with-membership, attendance prizes, and more.
- Donate personalized baseball caps to local amateur sports leagues - especially to kids' teams - and watch these customers' (and parents') gratitude return to you in the form of new and increased business.
- Sell custom logo hats at a discount, making a minimal profit with the sale - and a maximum profit with the advertising you get every time those promotional caps are worn in public.
Custom Hats: What Every Business Owner Should Know
- Choose customized hats that appeal to your business audience. Custom baseball caps are great for almost any customer, while silly novelty hats, such as cowboy hats, camouflage customized caps, or foam sun visors (super-cheap at as low as 49 cents a visor!), typically appeal to kids the most (and, as we said, where there's a happy kid, there's a grateful parent not far behind).
- Order custom hats for employees to wear on the job or off. If you want people - including your employees, to wear your logo hats, then choose comfortable promotional caps, such as brushed twill caps or cotton canvas promotional hats.
- Personalized bucket hats are a cross between novelty hats and keep-the-sun-out-of-their-eyes promotional hats. Choose from 100% cotton bucket promotional hats for as low as $3.96 a piece (for a 48-count order) or the Beachcomber personalized bucket hats (as low as $5.39 each).
- Customized hats for under $2 per hat gives you high value for low cost. Don't let a small budget keep you from taking advantage of some of ArtPromos' amazing custom baseball caps for under $2 per hat: the 5-panel high-profile value custom caps (beginning at $1.94 per hat, or the 5-panel low-profile custom caps, or the 5-panel value sandwich custom caps - both beginning at $1.84 per cap.
- Buy custom baseball caps that fit the season or year-round climate. Did you know personalized baseball caps are made with a variety of materials? Check out the following types of personalized baseball caps to determine which would most fit your customers' needs - after all, if you live in South Florida and buy 100 corduroy caps, odds are they'll never see the outside of your customers' closets. Here are a few styles available: corduroy personalized hats, cotton chino custom caps, custom golf visors, knit beanies, or custom mesh caps.
Remember that getting great deals on promotional hats and custom caps doesn't mean spending a fortune. When choosing the promotional caps for your employees, customers or others, don't forget to take into account the printing or embroidery costs, any set-up fees, and minimum custom logo hats order limits. Let your budget - and the way in which you plan to use your personalized hats - determine the right type to maximize your business's return on investment.